• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Chat revoked?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChocolateNannerz7

Spectator
Reaction score
I've lost the ability to chat in lobbies or in-game. What have I done? Have I committed crimes against Skyrim and her people?

IGN: ChocolateNannerz

Vaangel

District 13
Reaction score
Sounds strange... But you've probably done somethin' cause the McSg staff NEVER do somethin' without reason...

Dentalrednasty

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Send a message to one of de mods with you're problem.. they will be able to help you

Kezzer

District 13
Reaction score
by any chance have you disabled the chat option in your options ? A few people had this problem a while back and this was the advice i gave them and they were then able to fix the chat issues. Just make sure that chat is fully enabled and then this issue shouldnt arrise again unless you have indeed been muted

ChocolateNannerz7

Spectator
Reaction score
by any chance have you disabled the chat option in your options ? A few people had this problem a while back and this was the advice i gave them and they were then able to fix the chat issues. Just make sure that chat is fully enabled and then this issue shouldnt arrise again unless you have indeed been muted
This man speaks the truth

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci