• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Challenge Accepted

Habberz

Experienced
Reaction score
Hi Guys. I was looking around, and found, DIS.

Screen Shot 2012-08-25 at 2.38.10 PM.png

Challenge Accepted. The lowest is Aeruner, with 817... I got 168 :p

Challenge, Accepted.

ShaunDepro

Mockingjay
Reaction score
I got into it within a few days of joining the forum a few months ago. I can easily make it to second, but damn, you can't pass Stijin without farming off forum games, which I find kinda pointless :p

Why don't you aim for something that actually shows something, like likes? :p

Habberz

Experienced
Reaction score
I got into it within a few days of joining the forum a few months ago. I can easily make it to second, but damn, you can't pass Stijin without farming off forum games, which I find kinda pointless :p

Nope.avi.

Wanna help me!? :D

D

DJMaestro12

lol. get a massive conversation with tiny bits of text included like this and you should be on your way to successfully completing your challenge! just keep on doing what you're doing now! :D

Habberz

Experienced
Reaction score
lol. get a massive conversation with tiny bits of text included like this and you should be on your way to successfully completing your challenge! just keep on doing what you're doing now! :D
a :D

Dean

Career
Reaction score

Yeah, like my likes. xD

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci