• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Chad?... Why have you ruined the voting system?...

What do you think?

• Suspicious?

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Just Chance?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

MindSpark289

Spectator
Reaction score
Well ive been on these servers heaps lately and happened to notice that the Survival Games 4 is ALWAYS in the vote list ( quite suspiciously ).
I belive due to your partnership with vareide you have rigged it to always select SG 4 to be in the list. Now dont say "It's a popular map so we made it apear more often" because it is only played cuz most of the time the other choice is SG 1 or Kharmunah... Please change back to old voting system. It gave ALL maps a FAIR chance

G33ke

Community Engagement Team Representative
Reaction score
...They have specifically admitted that it's always one of the "random" options right now because it's a new map and they want people to have a chance to play it - this will be undone soon and it will be truly random.

Seriously, they do one thing to the voting system that allows everyone a chance to play it and people start accusing him of rigging it for his partnership with the creator of the map...before they even said the true reason I had figured it out myself, why must others think more negatively?

ChadTheDJ

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Lol, map 4 is indeed locked to always be the first choice due to the popularity of it. We are going to give you more choices per voting so you can get more variety

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci