• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Center Lit, Vote for DM.

Force Deathmatch? What Circumstances?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

XxFakeDavidxX

Spectator
Reaction score
Usually, after the second night or so, the Cornucopia is supposed to be lit. (The netherrack) But I've noticed, this never happens.
Also, Usually matches last 45m+, 30 of which is usually campers hiding in trees. I'd like to see a voting for DeathMatch feature implemented.
This, can also be abused. If the nubs die too early on, (like 5 minutes or so) they'll just vote for a Deathmatch immediately. So there should be a minimum of 15 minutes before a DeathMatch can be forced.
Also, what if after 15 minutes, there are still a lot of people alive? We wouldn't want a 14 person Deathmatch. So I'd go for a maximum of 6 people alive.
What if there are 6 people alive, and only 2-4 spectators (This does happen, get on late at night and you'll see what I mean.) To fix this issue, I'd say vote of 12 spectators in order to be initiated. (Or if there aren't that many, all spectators must vote to force DeathMatch, as long as there are atleast 4 spectators.)

Okay, so my proposition might be a bit overcomplicated, but it will help to not be abused.
Vote below for what you want.

ThatDamnWalrus

Survivor
Reaction score
I think you mean maximum of 6 people. And what should happen is if nobody gets damaged in like 5 minutes then it goes to dm

XxFakeDavidxX

Spectator
Reaction score
Unfortuneately, Chad downvoted the Voted Forced Deathmatch, which means this probably won't get implemented. :(

Aeonic

Survivor
Reaction score
I posted this is the other thread, but I'll post it here as well.

I don't like the idea of a voting system because everyone is always going to vote yes as soon as it's possible.

Try this out and see if it doesn't go down like this. What would be much more preferable is if after it's down to 6 tributes left a script is run. And if a Tribute doesn't die every 2o minutes, then it launches the death match. This will force people to go hunting or move towards the center.
As for the center lit, no because it makes it harder on the careers.

XxFakeDavidxX

Spectator
Reaction score
Aeonic, Wouldn't making the game harder be fun? It's too simple as it is. And ofcourse I know everyone would vote as soon as possible, that why I put strict standards and limits on it.
Edit: Ofcourse, the standards stated above can be altered by nossr50 and chad, in order to comply with what they want.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci