• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

CatFishing Online And What It Is

Mooclan

Forum God
Reaction score
This is MCSG... You mean Katniss-ing?
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=katniss (v.)

On a more serious note, people on MCSG have been catfished before.

"Catfishing" is when someone portrays them as someone other than who they really are, whether or not their motive is good or bad.
For example, if a girl makes her skin a boy skin and uses a boy-ish username, that could be called catfishing.
If a boy was to use a voice changer and go on TeamSpeak and sound like a girl, that would be catfishing as well.

Does anyone else remember the Lovelights/Kosmish situation? That's a great example of catfishing.
A few months ago, a homosexual male pretended to be a female and got into a relationship with an ex-forumer, and for a few months they were together until the catfisher told the truth. (No, its not Billyguy and Brownieee.)

Reaction score

"Catfishing" is when someone portrays them as someone other than who they really are, whether or not their motive is good or bad.
For example, if a girl makes her skin a boy skin and uses a boy-ish username, that could be called catfishing.
If a boy was to use a voice changer and go on TeamSpeak and sound like a girl, that would be catfishing as well.

Does anyone else remember the Lovelights/Kosmish situation? That's a great example of catfishing.
A few months ago, a homosexual male pretended to be a female and got into a relationship with an ex-forumer, and for a few months they were together until the catfisher told the truth. (No, its not Billyguy and Brownieee.)
^ This, and I think I know for who you're talking to.

Reaction score

yer have you seen the mtv show on it?

Mooclan

Forum God
Reaction score
yer have you seen the mtv show on it?
Wait, MTV is an actual TV Channel? O_O I thought people were kidding...

wait, so there's an actual show called "16 & Pregnant"????
wtf people
wtf humans
wtf pls no

Cimmy

Diamond
Reaction score
I thought it was when People go out to the Cat Sea, and look for fish

Reaction score
Wait, MTV is an actual TV Channel? O_O I thought people were kidding...

wait, so there's an actual show called "16 & Pregnant"????
wtf people
wtf humans
wtf pls no
oh it gets better, watch- Teen Dad, Jersey Shore, Geordie Shore.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci