• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Castle Dracula

Do you like this map?

• Total voters

zorrodc

Career
Reaction score
Screen shot 2013-02-02 at 7.26.32 PM.png
The map is done, and I'm working on the trailer. Sorry that there's only really one screenshot, there rest wouldn't upload.... I'll just make a video. Don't vote quite yet, but anybody excited?

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
The cornucopia is looking interesting! (I think that's the cornucopia o_O) If it's like SG1, then I don't think I will like it very much but I'm sure many people will. If the forest area isn't that big and it isn't too similar to SG1, I'm sure I'll love it :)

zorrodc

Career
Reaction score
The cornucopia is looking interesting! (I think that's the cornucopia o_O) If it's like SG1, then I don't think I will like it very much but I'm sure many people will. If the forest area isn't that big and it isn't too similar to SG1, I'm sure I'll love it :)
Well... It's designed to get you lost... but there's not as much ocean, and many more landmarks. The whole map is designed around the valley that the Castle rises out of.

zorrodc

Career
Reaction score
Weeeeell. My computer decided to shut down and not save the recording I was gonna use to make the trailer. I'll start again tomorrow.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci