• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Can't take items from chests?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xrysk

Spectator
Reaction score
Hello all,

Whenever I open a chest, I can't click on any items.

Why? I have no bans/warnings.

JokersMaze

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
It shouldn't have anything to do with bans/warnings. Check if one of your keys is stuck. Holding ctrl, alt, etc. can mess with your controls.

Reaction score
Try holding down shift when clicking items. If that doesn't work, check your controls on Minecraft and on your system preferences. It might be the cause of lag, but I have never heard of this issue before nor experienced it.

Xrysk

Spectator
Reaction score
Try holding down shift when clicking items. If that doesn't work, check your controls on Minecraft and on your system preferences. It might be the cause of lag, but I have never heard of this issue before nor experienced it.
It is not of system performance, when I hold shift, I am still unable to collect the items.

Zeno

Platinum
Reaction score
Do you have touchscreen mode turned on?

Zeno

Platinum
Reaction score
This monitor does not have touch screen interface.
But in your Minecraft options, not your computer specs. I've seen quite a few threads about this problem, and everyone seems to have Touchscreen turned on. To fix it, try going to your Minecraft options in game and turning it off :)

Xrysk

Spectator
Reaction score
But in your Minecraft options, not your computer specs. I've seen quite a few threads about this problem, and everyone seems to have Touchscreen turned on. To fix it, try going to your Minecraft options in game and turning it off :)
I can drag and drop items into my inventory but I cannot click on any. Argh.

Zeno

Platinum
Reaction score
I can drag and drop items into my inventory but I cannot click on any. Argh.
Checked touchscreen yet? If so, try mashing the shift keys a few times, and see if that works. Alternately, restart Minecraft/your computer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci