• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

cant seem to connect to the servers

Status
Not open for further replies.

box

Spectator
Reaction score
yea, you have probably heard this alot and i even checked the how to join thread, and that seems not to be working for me. so i type in the correct u.s server ip (its the country i live in) and i keep getting the error message: can't reach server. then i even tried all the us servers and some of the uk servers but i keep getting the: cant resolve host name, communication error and cant reach server. i dont know why. i did delete and replace my minecraft folders because i wanted to get all my mods off of it( i did it the correct way). so can any one help me?

T

thetruedozer

yea, you have probably heard this alot and i even checked the how to join thread, and that seems not to be working for me. so i type in the correct u.s server ip (its the country i live in) and i keep getting the error message: can't reach server. then i even tried all the us servers and some of the uk servers but i keep getting the: cant resolve host name, communication error and cant reach server. i dont know why. i did delete and replace my minecraft folders because i wanted to get all my mods off of it( i did it the correct way). so can any one help me?
Uninstall Hamachi?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci