• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

HUB Can't see the sign's to join game's?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Last edited:

Ava

Administrator
Reaction score
That sounds like your Minecraft client is having issues rendering anything that's a tile entity (i.e. signs, chests, item frames, etc.).
Are you using any mods (even something as simple as OptiFine)? If so, try without them.

Hect0rg

Platinum
Reaction score
Devin is probably right, try reloading ur minecraft or play around in your video settings of minecraft. Something just might not be loading probably.

Pixelatorx2

Platinum
Reaction score
The question is, does your client just not render them or are they actually not there for you.

Try restarting your Minecraft and updating your versions and getting off any client side mods you may have enabled.

Hect0rg

Platinum
Reaction score
I just read that it's for chests also, this is probably can be also with your internet not rendering fast enough. Try also updating your minecraft and or deleting and mods installed.

TadpolePvP

Diamond
Reaction score
Try using a different texture pack and see if there there, that's what happened to me, some how the chest.png was just gone and i couldnt see any chests

NuJaan

Diamond
Reaction score
Try using a different texture pack and see if there there, that's what happened to me, some how the chest.png was just gone and i couldnt see any chests
Happened to me a couple of days ago as well. I was so confused.

C0nsole

Diamond
Reaction score
Magify | MagicsMC
If you've solved this bug, please say so...
If not, try getting rid of your versions folder, creating a brand new installation of Minecraft, and see if that helps.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci