• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

cant reach on mac

Da_skilled_noob

Spectator
Reaction score
i usually play on windows and can reach the server perfectly and i have great fun.. now im trying to play some hunger games on a friends mac and cant seem to reach mcsg servers. only these servers btw.. i can reach many other servers like hive aswell but not au.mcsg.. pls help

Gunnishone

Platinum
Reaction score
Have you tried re-installing Minecraft?

If so, and it didn't fix the issue, go HERE and type in #minecrafthelp, then tell the people there your problem, they'll most likely be able to fix it.

Gunnishone

Platinum
Reaction score
No worries, also try not to double post, delete your second post and just edit your first one :)

Da_skilled_noob

Spectator
Reaction score
is there a different ip for mac users??? pls help me. how can i connect via mac?? a tutorial pls. ty in advance

add: u should also know i can reach any server (e.g. lava-craft.net & hivemc.eu) but not the au mcsg servers... pls help.. these r my fave servers

Gunnishone

Platinum
Reaction score
is there a different ip for mac users??? pls help me. how can i connect via mac?? a tutorial pls. ty in advance
No there isn't, have you done what I said? I also recommend Googling your problem, chances are that somebody else has had it before.

Da_skilled_noob

Spectator
Reaction score
i have done what u said.. he said he can connect... but only to au25.mcsg.in ... i cant connect to that either... are the servers down????

jefeperro

Diamond
Reaction score
No the servers are not down and macs(and all computers) use the same ip. Try deleting your Minecraft and reinstalling. If Minecraft still does not connect them CSG servers try updating your Minecraft to the current 1.6.2 version. It still does not work perhaps there's an issue with your Mac graphics card that would Only be the case if your screen goes black out if there's fractionation. Also this might seem redundant but make sure you have AIP typed incorrectly try connecting to US 1.NCST.in.

Old_Spice_

Platinum
Reaction score
I have a Mac and I can connect to MCSG just fine. All I have to say is that if you can't connect, make sure the IP you type in is correct. If you are 100% confirmed that the IP is correct, contact Mojang support.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci