• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

cant move at the start :(

Jackson

Tribute
Reaction score
Did you leave your plate before the game started? Then it is just stopping you from moving because the game hasn't started and the "land-mines" haven't diffused. If it is well after the start and you see others running it may be lag or some type of bug and I unfortunately can't help you very well with either problem. Please post if it happens again and I'm sure the community will help you!

ryan sutherland

Spectator
Reaction score
well i play on a laptop and the keyboard is fine but i do have the optifine mod and thats all. It also goes away after a min if i dont die.

Jackson

Tribute
Reaction score
well i play on a laptop and the keyboard is fine but i do have the optifine mod and thats all. It also goes away after a min if i dont die.
To me it really sounds like you are just running too soon. When in the game does this happen?

Oathicity

Spectator
Reaction score
Someone in my group had the same issue where they couldn't move at all. They were stuck & kept getting tp'd back until another player killed them.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci