• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Can't get on servers anymore. Hmm.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Lamb Man

Spectator
Reaction score
Alrate, any servers that aren't full come up with "Disconnected by Server, please check website for status" whenever I try and connect. I was thinking of donating but I'm sure too sure that's a good idea at the moment.

Any help are knowing would be much appreciated. Cheers

EashyPeashy

Tribute
Reaction score
You should contact an administrator and they might be able to help you better than someone on the forums. All I can recommend is re-downloading Minecraft and check how strong your internet connection is. Also, try resetting your internet and checking on google for support. Hope this helps.

Nolam

Experienced
Reaction score
While the servers may appear empty, they fill up almost instantly after restarting. I'd say keep trying over and over again as soon as one restarts. If that doesn't work, try to use direct connect.

The Lamb Man

Spectator
Reaction score
Cheers, was just a problem that afternoon could have just been my connection. All is good now so let the games begin :) Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci