• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Cant ever connect to lobby

Status
Not open for further replies.

DoctorJ999

Spectator
Reaction score
I have been trying to connect with friends and play, but everytime the server restarts, i get connection reset, then i try to join furiously and get end of stream, finally it connects me and full. has been going on for the past 8 hours, restarted minecraft, and laptop. I want this resolved so i can join. I can join fine, when the game is going on and im spectating

Valethar

Career
Reaction score
When a game finishes, wait 10 seconds then direct connect to the server.
If it fails, then wait FIVE seconds, then connect again.
Connecting again too quickly will cause the End of stream error and you will have to join another server or restart Minecraft to stop it.

ChadTheDJ

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Yeah, the good old vanilla bug where you cannot join after a certain period of time. Restarting the client helps wonders.

DoctorJ999

Spectator
Reaction score
Ive tried that, i wait 10 seconds, and join . Connection reset, wait 5 more connection reset, try again endnof stream, wait a couple. more seconds to try again. Server is full.

DannyDeeto

Experienced
Reaction score
Whenever I join a server and don't get in it goes communication error and i have to join another server and get in to get it normal

bart

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Whenever I join a server and don't get in it goes communication error and i have to join another server and get in to get it normal
join using the direct connect button

DoctorJ999

Spectator
Reaction score
Im thinking about donating but im a kid, and my parents have the decision.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci