• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Can't connect

Ragingpg13

Spectator
Reaction score
I connect to a server before deathmatch and wait for it to end. When it ends i wait for it to say server restarting and kick me out. It kicks me out and says "Server Closed" instead of "Server is Restarting" and i try to connect anyways and it just keeps saying "Connection Refused". Then after many servers saying server closed i wait until deathmatch on another server and sit there but before it kicks me out i disconnect and reconnect and it says "Connection Refused" over and over again. I have restarted minecraft and searched for a previous thread on this subject. Plz answer back A.S.A.P. i love these servers and want to play more.

Stijn

District 13
Reaction score
The servers are getting restarted after each match. After you're kicked from them they are up in +/- 1 minute. You can join again when it is in the lobby-status

Ragingpg13

Spectator
Reaction score
when i went online to check the server status it said all of them were up so i tried connecting again and it still didn't work

Kraken

Mapping Team Lead
Reaction score
The lists online do not show an accurate status of the servers. If you want real-time updates on the status of a server I suggest adding them to the "add-server" section of multiplayer

AwesomnessFace

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Keep trying to connect, if it doesn't keep trying. Eventually it will come back up. The servers restart to give others a chance to play, otherwise donate to get into the full servers.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci