• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

CandyPixel's GoodBye...

CandyLoco

Experienced
Reaction score
CandyPixel's GoodBye
Hey guys this is a goodbye to mcsg, I've had 2 goals my
entire time here
1.Get to 100 wins
2.Get into a clan
Since i have reached all the goals and im just getting bored of the hackers and ping
abusers, its about time for me to leave. I will give a couple more reasons later.
Clans
I got into clans when i saw LiningHawks videos. My first clan Was Tracedent and it was the best clan at that time. The owner was HashtagForTheWin personally he was about my 2nd best leader, he wasnt only funny, we was nice and the best when he gave me the noble rank. When he disbanded the clan he made a new one called PrevailV2, i also loved that clan but i got kicked, for being a Drama queen. So i decided to join a new one my friend OfficialSuXiBo was in it was OverkillSG. So then i got kicked from the clan, as you know i was the OfficialClanHopper back then. So I was thinking i need to take it a step further, so i made my first clan and my favorite clan. Then CreeperGoesPro made Variance, it was one of the most efficient clan that I've been in. I have more to talk about but i don't want to fill up this page.
Friends That Helped Me The Way Through
So I've had lots of friends through this journey of mine. Im going to list some of them.
My Buddies
HashtagForTheWin You did alot, you we're my first leader, thanks for being there.
Saber360 The Rage is real mah friend <3
CreeperGoesPro Bae <3
OfficialSuXiBo The wins are real, i never knew you we're a girl XD
BestFast You we're the loudest :)
airjay2323 Gotta love you
KingBenji123 Thanks for being LegitSwag
SportsFan2565 Rocking The Panda jacket
Last Words
Im sorry if i didn't list you, Those we're just off the top of mah head.

Im just going to say i love you MCSG
CandyPixels is gone peace, thanks for everything Guys

Ewai

Platinum
Reaction score
Goodbye! Good luck with what ever you decide to do in the future!

xxSPUxx

Platinum
Reaction score
Not trying to judge this.. But it kinda looks Alittle like my thread.. I'm ok with it it's kinda akward though

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci