• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Can we donate indivisual schematics rather than entire maps?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alexducky

Survivor
Reaction score
You cant donate maps...
He doesn't mean that =.= Understand the post before replying.

He is asking if he could give small pieces of a map he made so they might be able to use it.

bart

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
He doesn't mean that =.= Understand the post before replying.

He is asking if he could give small pieces of a map he made so they might be able to use it.
I know but its just a stupid question where would they place the scemetics?

Dentalrednasty

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
It's not stupid at all... U can make buildings that other project teams can copy/paste using Worldedit or other tools.. :)

Like the idea :)

bart

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
It's not stupid at all... U can make buildings that other project teams can copy/paste using Worldedit or other tools.. :)

Like the idea :)
ofcourse you can donate them. but maybe a team but not at the survival games itself and than it is still stupid because it's the choice of the team if they accept scematics its not a general question...

Dentalrednasty

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Offcourse the team can choose themselves if they want to use the schematics.. but why is it stupid? it could be more easy for the team.. :p

bart

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Offcourse the team can choose themselves if they want to use the schematics.. but why is it stupid? it could be more easy for the team.. :p
Yeah but when you are making a map you cant randomly take a scematic it could be taken from the internet you never know and you want to make a selfmade original map. Also most maps have a theme so the sceme must be themed 2.

Dentalrednasty

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I think those things can be easily adjusted when the building is finished :) but offcourse most building will not be suitible for many maps, but who knows.. i think its not a bad idea

bart

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I think those things can be easily adjusted when the building is finished :) but offcourse most building will not be suitible for many maps, but who knows.. i think its not a bad idea
Yeah the biggest problem is that you're not sure it is made by him and isnt released somewhere on the internet.

Hufff

Spectator
Reaction score
I just wanted to make sure because I have plenty of good individual builds but am bad at making whole maps.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci