• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Can someone plz answer this ??

Meganfernandez

Spectator
Reaction score
So first I wasnt able to join servers so I asked why and someone said u have to buy minecraft before you can play so I went and bought it for 20 euro which Id been saving just so I could play MCSG. But after I played minecraft for a few hours I came on here to see if I could play but it still wont let me into servers what should i do?????!!!!!:( ps : I possible could someone possibly tell me what they did when they first became a member of MCSG and how they started playing on servers :p

Pixelatorx2

Platinum
Reaction score
This is the wrong section, you should have posted it in the general support section, but anyway. Can you tell me the error your getting? what comes on your screen when you try to login? Once you can tell me those, I will try my best to help!

FuSioN

Diamond
Reaction score
Like Pixelatorx2 said, we can't really help you unless you describe the error you're getting.

Dr_Nitro

Survivor
Reaction score
I moved this thread to General Support, hopefully you get more help there.

Flyer

Roll Tide
Reaction score
I'm not sure exactly what your trouble is but to start you'll need the ip of the servers. To connect to them you enter them in your "Direct Connect" or add them as a new server. They are listed here: http://www.minecraftsurvivalgames.com/servers Or, you can connect to the hubs of three different regions with these ips: US Hub: us.mcgamer.net EU Hub: eu.mcgamer.net AU Hub: au.mcgamer.net But, if there's an error that occurs when trying to log in you'll need to tell us what it is and someone might know how to fix it.

Coast

Survivor
Reaction score
When i first started Mc it took me awhile because my password wasn't working and i had to reset it, Maybe that's the same problem? Or maybe you just have the wrong IP in.

Kevomatic

Survivor
Reaction score
Here is a very helpful YouTube video explaining how to join MCSG!

Meganfernandez

Spectator
Reaction score
I would like to just thank everybody for there help I had a problem with my computer but got it fixed and now i play MCSG everyday ha ha i love it . There is only one bug with it and that is when the games begin it never loads for me so somebody has either killed me or Im disconnected and i never get a chance to head for corn when it finally loads.Apart from that I am proud to be a MCSG user I love it so much keep up the good work :)

cmclay

Experienced
Reaction score
I would like to just thank everybody for there help I had a problem with my computer but got it fixed and now i play MCSG everyday ha ha i love it . There is only one bug with it and that is when the games begin it never loads for me so somebody has either killed me or Im disconnected and i never get a chance to head for corn when it finally loads.Apart from that I am proud to be a MCSG user I love it so much keep up the good work :)
gl and have fun ! <3 and since its answered you might wana tell a mod to close the thread

DaPieHD

Career
Reaction score
That's just lag. Are you closer to America, Europe. Australia, or Asia?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci