• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Can someone help me?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Infrint

Spectator
Reaction score
I am having trouble figuring out how to make the starting platforms. Any suggestions?

juanhbk1

Experienced
Reaction score
Download the Survival Games 1 or 2 and WorldEdit a schematic of the platforms using the wand.

Infrint

Spectator
Reaction score
Download the Survival Games 1 or 2 and WorldEdit a schematic of the platforms using the wand.
I'm a noob at MCEdit. I can't figure out how to select all the platforms without selecting the whole area. Any other suggestions?

juanhbk1

Experienced
Reaction score
Try WorldEdit by downloading Single Player Commands, and try to download the UI that is available for it too.

Infrint

Spectator
Reaction score
Try WorldEdit by downloading Single Player Commands, and try to download the UI that is available for it too.
I have spc with world edit. how would you select all the pods without selecting the whole starting area? And what UI?

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
I have spc with world edit. how would you select all the pods without selecting the whole starting area? And what UI?
Make a cylinder that's as tall as you want the podiums to be, and break the blocks extra that are in between the podiums. I don't know how hard this will be.
You can always ask for help from a friend and build it on a multi player server, or you can have a friend build the cornucopia/podiums then send you the map so you can work on the rest.

Infrint

Spectator
Reaction score
Make a cylinder that's as tall as you want the podiums to be, and break the blocks extra that are in between the podiums. I don't know how hard this will be.
You can always ask for help from a friend and build it on a multi player server, or you can have a friend build the cornucopia/podiums then send you the map so you can work on the rest.
I meant I'm having trouble figuring out how to space them so that it is equal.

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
Go in spectator mode and calculate the rough distance and positioning of each podium while on one of the existing servers. That might help a bit. You can even draw out how many blocks are in between each podium and how far from the cornucopia if you like.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci