• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Can Mods please do their job...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hi there, so i understand that there might be a few mods opening this thread and instantly want to write a counter-arguement for whatever i have to say, i ensure you this is NOT ALL MODS but a large majority of them.

Recently i have been bumping into lots of hackers and fair enough not all hackers can be banned since there is an endless supply of the little buggers, But i feel as if some of the mods do not full fill there job's correctly.

Very few mods that i meet in teamspeak actually bother to either turn up or reply. I understand that mods are human's too and that they have lives. But recently i have been conducting a few experiments on how mods react to my plea.

First of all some of the mods don't reply which I find annoying when they are one of the only ones online on the ts. I know that some are busy and all but if they are surely they should ask around the other mods to see if they could help me instead.

Secondly, Some mods are straight up LYING about tracking down hackers. me and one of my friends where playing yesterday and we asked some mods if they could come and help us track down these hackers. in both instances the servers where about to restart, the mods turned up in the final DM just before the server restarted and they vanished when it went into lobby. me and my friend thought they might had been disguised but we decided to spectate the games to see if the mod dealt with the hackers. In both games the hackers continued to use their cheats but they where not kicked at all even after me and my friend screamed for the bans of the hackers but no-one was there to listen.

On a more Positive note i would like to thank most of the members of the staff team who are helpful and are helping rid the servers of hackers.

-Ferno

Alleged

Experienced
Reaction score
Think of it like this:
Would you have NO mods at all? Or would you have mods?

Fox

Diamond
Reaction score
Oh god. Not another thread about the same topic.

Honestly, one thing you should understand is that this community has around 5 million players and only 100+ staff.
By logic, there's no way to control all the hackers.

However, I have seen that they made it harder for us members to record donors in disguise which I dislike.

Mods do their job, believe it or not. I think they do take it lightly and that they can give mediocre replies sometimes, but they do it.

Though, we judge moderators because we see them do nothing. I had some discussion with some moderators few minutes ago and I've come to understand that moderators mostly do things behind the scenes. Though, it still doesn't substantiate why some have to set bad examples in public.

Deal with it, honestly. Apply for mod if you want to make a difference, and if you can't apply for mod, then restrain from these type of threads and go set a good example.

Reaction score
Deal with it, honestly. Apply for mod if you want to make a difference, and if you can't apply for mod, then restrain from these type of threads and go set a good example.
I applied for mod recently but i was declined for having a ban in the past year which i didn't bother to make a ban dispute over since the mod who banned me was in no position for negotiation and he said he would just get his sr.mod friend to deny my ban dispute

boboy1999

District 13
Reaction score
I can assure you mods do their job. If you find a mod that is active and doesn't reply to your poke on ts or isn't doing their job correctly feel free to report them to the Sr.staff. When you ask a mod to spectate a hacker they will follow the player and deal with them appropriately. If a mod records a hacker it may take some time do upload the video and take care of them. If you don't see the hacker gone it doesn't mean they aren't uploading or reviewing the evidence.
TL - If you have any further questions feel free to PM me :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci