• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Can hackers do stuff to your mouse?

Status
Not open for further replies.

BikerboyAJC

Tribute
Reaction score
That is a weird question but in the middle of the lobby my mouse started spazzing out every time i used it, I could turn a little to the left and it would look up and start spinning. I thought my mouse broke but as soon as i quit the game it went straight back to normal. I went into singleplayer and it was fine, and it is fine now. So can people do stuff like that? because that has never happened before and stopped as soon as i left.

iiCALLmeNOOBY

Career
Reaction score
Hmm...Odd, this may have been a glitch within Minecraft itself and not anything to do with the servers. If it stoped happening i wouldn't worry too much about it.

oExistence

Survivor
Reaction score
No. It's impossible for them to move your mouse unless you're infected with malware (This example would be a RAT). I would recommend getting MBAM and doing a full scan just to be safe.

unenergizer

Tribute
Reaction score
Alright I confess... It was me, I am sorry. I won't do it to many more times from now on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci