• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

CA Fist Glitching Scandal!

Do you think fist glitching should be bannable?

• Total voters

Fuzzycookie

Platinum
Reaction score
Hello fellow MCSGers,

FuzzyC00kie here making a thread for the wide spread fist glitchers on CA. It is almost impossible to play a game in CA if you have high points such as myself. I get killed by fist glitchers 6 out of 10 games I play, due to this I have lost a total of 5k points to this. CA by far has the most fist glitcher due to the fact we happen to have a lot of points. I want the staff of MCSG to really spend time trying to fix this glitch. Some of you guys might know I'm a youtuber. People that watch my videos find it necessary to iron / diamond fist me off spawn. For example, catechup__ and DemonPony10 think it is funny to do it to me. I'm not saying people should get permanetly banned for this, but some type of consequence should come to the players.

Signed and printed, Fuzzycookie

Huahwi

Diamond
Reaction score
I get chased off spawn by a fist glitcher 10/10 times @ CA Servers
Ban-hammer pls!

Huahwi

Diamond
Reaction score
I think the person should be banned if they kill more than 2 people with the fist glitch. The first kill means "Oh snaps I have the glitch." The second kill means "I seriously killed a guy with 3 hits." The third kill means "I'm going to use this to my advantage and abuse it muahahahahahaha because I can't get banned for it trolololol."

gud gaim - _ -.

Cubes

District 13
Reaction score
The fist glitch is directly caused by errors by Mojang. It's not caused by MCSG. The devs are working extremely hard to find a way around this glitch.

As for punishment for abusing this, we will probably develop a new, and hopefully more effective, method in the upcoming staff meetings. The glitch sucks, but there's not much we can do about it. Thanks for understanding. :)

Reaction score
Yeah definitely should be bannable, why should people who ruin the game for other run free and continue ruining it.

Mooclan

Forum God
Reaction score
If they are caught, they get kicked.
Ban-hammer pls!
I think the person should be banned if they kill more than 2 people with the fist glitch. The first kill means "Oh snaps I have the glitch." The second kill means "I seriously killed a guy with 3 hits." The third kill means "I'm going to use this to my advantage and abuse it muahahahahahaha because I can't get banned for it trolololol."

gud gaim - _ -.
Also, please don't double post. You can edit your previous post.

But I like the idea about the more than two kills thing.

Claps

Diamond
Reaction score
Ban-hammer pls!

gud gaim - _ -.

1. Don't double post.

Fuzzycookie

Platinum
Reaction score
The fist glitch is directly caused by errors by Mojang. It's not caused by MCSG. The devs are working extremely hard to find a way around this glitch.

As for punishment for abusing this, we will probably develop a new, and hopefully more effective, method in the upcoming staff meetings. The glitch sucks, but there's not much we can do about it. Thanks for understanding. :)
:) Thank you for giving me a heads up!

Huahwi

Diamond
Reaction score
Me, 101 and ImFaqe. The memories...

If only I had a weapon... cute video.

Huahwi

Diamond
Reaction score
1. Don't double post.
I should make a montage of you and your buddy chrish fist glitching and making it public because it would make me look like da gud guy and make me look cool! (facepalm)

:)
#GetPosterized

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci