• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Bye

Intensebrawler

Experienced
Reaction score
So, many of you know me. That guy who's constantly trying to get MCTF2 back.
And I guess it's pretty obvious why I'm leaving.
Normally, I would still be out there trying to see if MCSG could spare some change for MCTF2. But I have stopped caring, and learned to accept that it was never meant to be.

Let's start from the beginning.

As very few of you know, I used to be a hardcore survival gamist back in MCSGv1. 2012. I even pulled a few all-nighters on this game. I was that addicted.

But then something changed... I found a server, and very possibly the only thing, that I liked more. You guessed it, none other than MCTF2.

MCGamer bought MCTF2, and then it died. But you know that story already.

So I got dragged back here, only to find that the game I had loved for so long was very different. Not bad, but different. That small community where I knew everybody turned into a place of strangers killing strangers.
The phrase "gg" didn't exist after that: it was replaced by "HAHXSOAR!"
There were too many maps: The playstyle went from mastering 2 maps to having to know everything about all 30 of them.

Other people had a gradual change between these versions. I didn't.

I saw a glimmer of hope when SG Classic was released. But it wasn't the same. There's a difference between a small community, and a 3 person community. Nobody plays it.

And so, I go. As well as all the other MCTF2 people. We found a server that made the pluggin. They beat you to it.

Alright, you get the idea. Some will say good riddance, others will say goodbye, and others have already joined me.

Goodbye "MCGamer" (mcsg)

arsenal

District 13
Reaction score
The new server that has MCTF2 is amazing. But, I will leave it to you guys to find it, as we must respect the no advertising rule.

Just saying this cause I know someone is going to ask.

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
I'm gonna play both if I ever get around to finding that server :3

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci