• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Bye

Spike11

District 13
Reaction score
Well, my time has come to an end. I’ve been here for actually under a year and over the time I have met some of the best people ever. I don’t think I will be fully quitting, maybe a game every once in a while or maybe a new status, I don’t know.

@Angryjukebox ox - I love you. Alex you are my favorite person ever, you’re my best friend and you’ve helped me so much. I honestly don’t know how I can make it up to you but I trust that you will do good in your life and I’ll never leave you and/or Ewan.

@zorrodc - Aidan, the first person I met Irl, you’re an awesome friend I love your stories. You’re just an amazing person overall and you’re just like, I don’t know, you’re just literally the best

@Theoretical - Oh Teddie, you always surprise me, always something new to talk about, I could probably spend countless hours talking to you and Ryry ;) I will always talk to you even if you hate me, but it’s funny because you died

@darkai202 - Nick, you’re the brother I never had and I will meet you one day trust me. You’re stubborn, annoying, mean, awful, stupid but it’s ok because you’re Australian<3

@AmeliaDinposaur - You’re really pretty, amazing, cool and just the best and I will always be jealous of your accent.

@The Arena Master - You are such an idiot sometimes, really immature but hey you have one of the best coats ever, don’t get in too much trouble in life.

@VeeZa - Austin, you’re so weird, we never finished our mission of finding the pineapple skin but you make me laugh and you’re really cool to be with

@HalfSquirrel - Gordieeeee, you’re my twinsie and we go shopping together and we get our nails done together and we are just teenage twinsie girls together xD But keep being funny, I believe in you c:

@ImKatnissEverdeen - I know we sorta fell apart and whenever we tried talking I think I just got busy, I feel really bad and I don’t really know how I could make it up to you so for now, purple tacky cars, Grave’s fabulous hand, running into walls, rimiriv, we will always be sisters, just remember that.

@BritishShoop - HARRY, I will never get over your name because I just find it to be the best name ever, you’re loyal and just so much fun to be with and I wish we had talked more but bye bye :c

@Canziano - I know you can’t see this but, you’re the best Norwegian Viking ever, Love you<3

@ThappleTree - Sam baby, you’re so amazing, I’ll always have good thoughts about you, I could never think badly about you like ever. Keep being the Sam I know

@KRaidium - You have to keep me updated on everything, you have the best accent ever and you’re really funny (I’m so thoughtful I know)

@Henryt135 - You’ll always be my favorite New Zealand person, I still wish I could send you my laptop because I probably would, but keep being Hobbit Henry

I’ve met so many crazy people and if I ever come back I hope to meet more. So for now, this is bye.

Diar

District 13
Reaction score
Theo does not approve. Don't leave us.
Neither does KRaid. ;_;

I'll miss seeing you around Spike, as long as you're still on Kik and come on TS every now and then I'll be happy. <3

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
Incorrect. Try again.
But bai :( As long as you come to visit sometimes, and stay unique from your friends who don't know the greatness of the internet, I'll be happy :) No leaving forever though, or you are beegest nub. <3 Silleh twins these days.

Yin

Discord: prettyyinpink
Reaction score
Don't do this too us! Well, seriously, goodbye.

Porkstorm

District 13
Reaction score
I tried to look for the Rick Astley link, couldn't find one
Must be serious ;-;

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci