• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

bye

Reaction score
Im not known in the community, but my igns were this: Xueas, _Shadowzpvp_, Xoav, Xostrade, Xqf, Accounting, Maneuver. (Diff acct) Shadowwww, xaniter, Rosaparkssaidno, Certificate, yxu, and Disruptions. I am quitting because mcsg is boring and both my accounts were stolen/scammed. I had a pretty bad clan career my best clan being Defiance, Crap Invincible, and Vex. Ive always wanted to apply for a big clan, but I feel uncomfartable around known people in the community. If I ever get my accounts back I will most likely apply for X, I know a few people in there.

Thanks to @staff
UserAlpha- We were good friends back in Era ;)
Pyr for giving me the chance to be in defiance even though I was in it for a day
powdski Era was the first clan I was in and it was really fun thanks for all the fun.
Dj_Quik- We never talk that much, but we were decent friends.
iJuke Vex was probs my favorite clan, thanks for giving me the chance to be officer in it.
Superstar even though youre forum banned rip you are a good friend but we still talk
Tyler dont know youre forum name, but you let me in Invincible and didnt kick me even though I was inactive I think you quit too, gl in life.
A lot more people Im foretting, but pce MCGamer its been fun. I remember my first win I took out a 2 or 3 team, I was a god. And nearly taking out a 3v1 in a cb while in Cringed. PhoneNumber the best speed hacker and toggler.

r i p

Quantum
Reaction score
:( best of luck in your future!

Last edited by a moderator:

powdski

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Im not known in the community, but my igns were this: Xueas, _Shadowzpvp_, Xoav, Xostrade, Xqf, Accounting, Maneuver. (Diff acct) Shadowwww, xaniter, Rosaparkssaidno, Certificate, yxu, and Disruptions. I am quitting because mcsg is boring and both my accounts were stolen/scammed. I had a pretty bad clan career my best clan being Defiance, Crap Invincible, and Vex. Ive always wanted to apply for a big clan, but I feel uncomfartable around known people in the community. If I ever get my accounts back I will most likely apply for X, I know a few people in there.

Thanks to @staff
UserAlpha- We were good friends back in Era ;)
Pyr for giving me the chance to be in defiance even though I was in it for a day
powdski Era was the first clan I was in and it was really fun thanks for all the fun.
Dj_Quik- We never talk that much, but we were decent friends.
iJuke Vex was probs my favorite clan, thanks for giving me the chance to be officer in it.
Superstar even though youre forum banned rip you are a good friend but we still talk
Tyler dont know youre forum name, but you let me in Invincible and didnt kick me even though I was inactive I think you quit too, gl in life.
A lot more people Im foretting, but pce MCGamer its been fun. I remember my first win I took out a 2 or 3 team, I was a god. And nearly taking out a 3v1 in a cb while in Cringed. PhoneNumber the best speed hacker and toggler.
<3

Getix

District 13
Reaction score
Sad to see you go. Good luck in life man! ;-;

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci