• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Bye

MoLoToV

Platinum
Reaction score
I can agree that the community isn't at it's best right now, and I'm sad to see that, that resulted into your departure from MCGamer. There are however a few statements that aren't correct in your story:
In all of my survival games I played, I never seen one staff member online. (Nor have I seen anyone get banned.)
I'm not sure on what region you are playing, but whenever I'm playing EU I atleast meet 1 staff member every day. This is on EU though, not sure on the region you are playing on. However, I do know for a fact that there are around 1.500 bans processed everyday, if you don't believe this you can ask a staff member to show the statistics from the Xime panel.
I read the whole list of rules before making a post - saw that what I was doing was completely okay, but then the thread got deleted anyways.
Threads aren't deleted without a good reason, you can always ask a staff member why your thread got removed.
(PS, I also dislike how some people's signatures stretch down a kilometer.)
A long signature isn't allowed, if you see someone which you believe as a signature which is too long, use the report button to make a staff member aware of it, and they'll deal with it from there.

Anyway, I wish you best of luck with finding another server to play on :)

Reaction score
Don't get me wrong, not everyone in the community is bad, but from what I experienced, a majority of both those in-game and on the forums seem to do whatever they could to look "bad ass" I guess, by ruining the game for other people.
Haven't really seen a lot of people acting like bad asses in the forums. I thought you may have meant people from the thread you made 8 hours ago, but I didn't see anyone "acting like a bad ass" there either. Can you, let's say, point out things people do that annoys you?

Ondre

Experienced
Reaction score
I am very sorry that the McGamer Network did not satisfy you. I rarely see cases like that, however we are improving everyday and learning new things. I suggest giving it another chance considering you only joined not so long ago.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci