• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Bye...

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlueCaptain

Platinum
Reaction score
Just a continue from my other thread. If you want the story -> http://www.minecraftsurvivalgames.com/threads/qutting-mcsg-clans.124332/#post-1417368

To all my friends in my MCSG time, thanks:

Stabazam - Thanks for the chance dude, sorry I couldn't help with Derelicta or be of use. Keep in touch dood.

Johan1555 /Ellen - You remind of a good friend I made a long time ago, but funnier and swedish and younger and....k bye.

Marchello_ - Even though we were only in two clans and rarely talk now, your still a very good friend

Trudairy - You were in most of the clans I was in, thanks for the laughs

DroidLX - My oldest friend in MCSG, from Forsaken V1

JusticeDog - One of the good friends I made from Derelicta, hope we can still keep in touch

chriswillis1234 - Actually knew you from hive, in an old skype call. We didn't really talk until I joined Forsaken, good fwend.

Slayeer - We rarely talk, but you've been a good friend to me during Derelicta, and I thank you.

rustlerspeed - Forsaken V1 friend, didn't get to know you until Derelicta came. Bai

Miqraine - Hive loserface.

Zietra - Only person that I know in Minecraft that I could talk to without hesitating.

LEGIT_XTBONE - Funny dude, only knew you from Derelicta, GL.

NativeTalent - Sorry for you know what. Thanks for having me be a part of Eternity, even though I didn't deserve it. GL with that clan.

TOXICWASTEII - If you ever see this, thanks. Didn't really get to know you that well, but you helped me a bit on hive, and introduced me to MCSG, thanks for leading Forsaken V1, my favorite clan.

Voltality/Near - Best bud on MCSG to talk to and hangout and talk to about random stuff. Gl to you my friend.

Flippzy - Thanks for helping Derelicta last this long in CB's and Scrims, you were a good Officer too.

Last edited:

Dzbs

Iron
Reaction score
Even though I've never talked to you, it's sad to see someone from the community go. Goodbye.

Bunns

Platinum
Reaction score
I actually was ur first mcsg friend from insanity tbh

Cya man

BlueCaptain

Platinum
Reaction score
I actually was ur first mcsg friend from insanity tbh

Cya man
My first MCSG clan was Forsaken, the first person I actually knew that played in MCSG clans was Toxic and Stab. We should team sometime Cookie!

WolfieGames

Survivor
Reaction score
I Would say good luck wherever you go and stuff like that but actions that u did to me today makes me think otherwise.

First you ban me permanently off the Forsaken ts for "f****of" like honestly u act like it is ur teamspeak whens its not.

Second you msg me on skype after i tell you that your immature and say this to me http://prntscr.com/47zi6v

there you have it now good bye.

BlueCaptain

Platinum
Reaction score
I Would say good luck wherever you go and stuff like that but actions that u did to me today makes me think otherwise.

First you ban me permanently off the Forsaken ts for "f****of" like honestly u act like it is ur teamspeak whens its not.

Second you msg me on skype after i tell you that your immature and say this to me http://prntscr.com/47zi6v

there you have it now good bye.
You should talk, ddosing me for 1000 seconds. How can you call me immature when you're posting this here instead of in a PM? Trying to say goodbye to my real friends.

Ill miss you bro <3
Keep in touch, later bro.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci