• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Bye mcsg :!

Silf

Career
Reaction score
My story
Hello my name is Alex aka SilfwerMannen and today i have decided to quit mcsg :/.
I will still be playing mcsg but not that much as i did before.​

My story begun when i was playing bfh with some friends and a guy in the call sent a video clip of a guy playing bfh. And i subbed and started to watch all his videos. He had a one more channel on that channel he played mcsg. So i tested mcsg out and i thought it was fun, the boring thing was that i always played alone.
So i started to typ in every lobby svensk? Add me at skype. And i finally found a guy to play with his name was karinisraelsson.
He was my first mcsg friend, we started to play much together and made a clan called takensouls.
People joined and we had 4 member: SilfwerMannen,karinisraelsson,zebba11 and sylanaa.
We lost all clanwars in the beginning but after a month we started to win and had a 22 win streak.
I left the clan and joined random clans (bad mistake). The clan disbanded and sylanaa joined rebels, zebba11 joined phoenix i think and me and sebbe started to clan-hop with a noob called fightforgods.
I haven't been in a clan for a long time now idk why. But i'm in a clan called Lunatic with my friends and i don't think to leave atm.

Great friends i have met on my journey

theabacaman
SmeepyXro
zebba11
J3ppzKi
lumberswede
RawCookie

Short story cause i don't have time to write more.

Bye see ya

Good friend:
xKristoffer

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci