• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Bye mcsg :( (for reals this time)

MCOnThePCAndrew

Diamond
Reaction score
Hey! It's Andrew here and today I'm signing off of mcsg and pretty much minecraft too. I'm not one of those people who quit because, "THEREZ TO MANY HAXORS PLS BAN." I'm just quiting because mcsg has gotten boring to play for me. When you play a game for say a year and two months it gets boring. Also when you live with two parents and 5 siblings that normally means LOTS of devices being used resulting in me 3 baring on CA when I should be getting 5. So I also thought I'd make a somewhat accurate timeline since I started mcsg.

Easter 2013- My first game (Different account

April 2013- My first win (With a cast on my right hand, I don't mean to brag [I do]

August 2013- I figured out how to play (I still suck)

September 2013- Got iron donor & made my skype.

November 2013- First clan & Gold donor

December 2013- My OWN labtop

January 2014- Bought Diamond donor.

March 2014- Computer broke

April 2014- Computer fixed & stopped playing

May 2014- Constipated internet & quit
----------------------------------------------
What I'll be doing: Honestly I'll probably just spend my time playing pokemon Diamond, Platnium and Heart gold because who wouldn't want to re-live their childhood? Also I just ordered Pokemon sapphire from amazon since I never played that region except for X & Y because the two games before that ruined the franchise. K rant done. I'll be trying harder in school and focusing on the real world which I've chosen to ignore while playing mcsg. That is all :3
----------------------------------------------
Thanks to mc gamer and it's staff! Without them none of this would be possible!
-MCOnThePCAndrew

DaFiperz

Tribute
Reaction score
why would you want to play pokemon? its jjust the same stuff over and over again
plus i have 2 sisters that are ALWAYS downloading stuff on their laptops, ipads and ipods but i can still get 4 bars on US
note:i live in australia, im at the end of a 4km line of internet and im always on skype)

MCOnThePCAndrew

Diamond
Reaction score
why would you want to play pokemon? its jjust the same stuff over and over again
plus i have 2 sisters that are ALWAYS downloading stuff on their laptops, ipads and ipods but i can still get 4 bars on US
note:i live in australia, im at the end of a 4km line of internet and im always on skype)
Sapphire is the only region I've never played. That's why

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Sad to see you go Andre ( ;) ). Good luck in life ya.

You still make me jealous. I want one of Coopers skins :'(

Tryhard_Batman

Diamond
Reaction score
Although I don't personally know you, I still wish you the best of luck where you end up next!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci