• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Bye, friends!

HuggaBear

Career
Reaction score
Hello! My name is Hailey, and I want to say goodbye to all of you. I am no longer a moderator.

buT DONT WORRY!!!1!!1

I'll most likely be re-applying in the summer.

I don't want to go into detail as to why I resigned, but I just wanted to say goodbye for now, to all of my lovely friends here on the forums. Even the ones who got mad at me for not knowing about ghost clients ;).

William

District 13
Reaction score
Goodbye :( Sad to see a staff member go. I wish you the best of luck further on and maybe I'll see you in the summer if I am still around :thumbsup: (y)

Imanol

Diamond
Reaction score
Sad to see you go, Hailey. It was fun speaking to you and playing with you. Good luck with your future endeavors and looking forward for you to reapply in the Summer c:

Sebastian

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I wish you the best of luck Hailey, I would like to see you come back to the Staff team in the Summer. You were an amazing staff member, good luck with your future. :)

Catz.

Survivor
Reaction score
I saw the thread title, and I got really worried you were saying goodbye to MCSG for good. So happy your going to re-apply in the summer, you and Duru were always my favorite Moderators! Thanks for helping out the community, and good luck for the future! <3 :)

Getix

District 13
Reaction score
Sad to see you go, Hailey.. Good luck in your life and I am hoping to see your in the summer, stay awesome! :laugh: :LOL:

iRocki

Career
Reaction score
Nooooo!11 you were my only waiting buddy who was still a Moderator! We will miss you <3

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci