• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Bye Bye

VerructFTW

Survivor
Reaction score
I have many reasons for Quitting mcsg. I will only quit playing but I will be active on the forums. here are my main 3 reasons.

1- Huahwi brought all the hackers, assholes, and teamers to ca. just now when I decided to quit I was in a game with 4 hackers. I made it to deathmatch and got teamed on. then I got "ez rekt". This onlys happens every since huahwi came to ca.

2- in general there are a bunch of 9 year olds now. v1 was fun but then minecraft got big and 9 year olds flooded mcgamer.

3- Id rather play hearthstone.

Thanks to all my friends throughout my journey.

Revature Chasethebuilder2- irl friends that I had fun playing with
OGLad - The only cool person on ca c;
Hsnapn- ELated.......lol
Trespire fun to chill in ts
these are just a few. ty all of mcgamer and the staff. you may see me once and a while.

#RIPVerruct

OGLad_

Career
Reaction score
Rip ;-; we never really talked but you seemed pretty cool in game. 1v1 hearthstone

Giggity69Goo

Mockingjay
Reaction score
1- Huahwi brought all the hackers, assholes, and teamers to ca. just now when I decided to quit I was in a game with 4 hackers. I made it to deathmatch and got teamed on. then I got "ez rekt". This onlys happens every since huahwi came to ca.
If there's any scientific proof of this then I will believe you.

EDIT: No offense.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci