• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Bye Bye MCGamer

Kennyrulez

Diamond
Reaction score
Not writing a long goodbye as this doesn't deserve it... Thank you to all who have been friendly and supported me during my time here.
Leaving because a complete pathetic forum ban and a thread lock of my art thread for using others poses for FREE requests and because I have become inactive on here for quite a while as its just got boring now.

I will not write personal messages to anyone as it will take too long and I will stay in contact with anyone who deserves a message here as it means you've made my time here worth it.

If you wish to contact me for anything (art etc.) then add my Skype or if you just want to stay in contact with me and don't have me on Skype.

Bye MCSG

Otto

Diamond
Reaction score
Nuuu! That reason for the lock is such ludicrous reasons! I'll still talk to you on skype doe Kenny

'GL & HF in Life, my friend'

Kennyrulez

Diamond
Reaction score
Nuuu! That reason for the lock is such ludicrous reasons! I'll still talk to you on skype doe Kenny

'GL & HF in Life, my friend'
Ah didn't mention, Erupting Creativity will stay open as I love all you guys and we are the best artists of MCG! :D <3

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci