• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Builder Needed for MAP Building! ASAP!

MXJOEL1998

Spectator
Reaction score
Hello All! I am the owner of a server we call Delta Craft we are currently looking for builders to help make a few maps! We need your help, if you complete the map and it looks amazing you will get in game rewards on the server for example a rank, money or a staff place! Fill in the questions below to get started!
1. IGN:
2. How old are you?
3. Why do you want to help us out?
4. What is your biggest build?
5. Have you had experience of building a arena before?
6. Post a picture of a build of yours. (Optional)
PS: OP will only be given out if you prove yourself. Build an awesome build then you shall get it. Please help! We really need it!

rorster

Spectator
Reaction score
1. jmpollard
2. 13
3. Because I really want to help on a project like this.
4. This will be my first major build.
5. No :/ First times a charm.
6. -

Last edited:

squirtytrev

Spectator
Reaction score
1. squirtytrev (no caps)
2. I am 13
3. I love building and have been building in MC for about a year and a half now. I have signed up/been good enough to get onto the TeamVareide Trial world
4. I have made a few maps and builds. I have also built a TeamVareide Trial build (btw it has to be pretty big)
5. Yes i have and i have made my own.
6. having a new computer all of my world have been deleted and i no longer have the save files for them.

Giggity69Goo

Mockingjay
Reaction score
1. Giggity69Goo
2. 15
3. I want to help out because I want to help you guys build a great SG map.
4. These skyscrapers I built (which I will show soon). One is just a huge wooden skyscraper. The other are two skyscrapers connected and form a perfect circle WITHOUT WORLD EDIT!
5. Nope.

Attachments

ECE030201

Spectator
Reaction score
1. ECE030201
2. 12
3. I love building Hunger/Survival Games maps, but my computer can't handle a server.
4. Dang, I don't know...City, Hotel, Resort, Mall, Amusement Park... :rolleyes:
5. Yes, just for fun, with my friends on LAN servers.

NOTE: I have a great theme for a map and want to make it public for people to play.

TCreeperBoy

Spectator
Reaction score
1. TCreeperBoy
2. 13
3. I love building Survival Games maps, but my computer can't handle a server
4. This will be my first major build
5. Yes, with friends

Kungfue

Spectator
Reaction score
1. IGN:Kungfur
2. How old are you?14 neerly 15
3. Why do you want to help us out?i find my self getting board on my own so i want to be apart of a massive build with others rather than just on my own
4. What is your biggest build?depends waht you mean if you mean as in most blocks it would be this city i made for the shits and gigles and if your talking about most impressive i would say my server spawn(server is actualy my friends) which is basicaly a massive cathederal sorta thing
5. Have you had experience of building a arena before? HELL YEAH my friends server has 7 HG maps at the moment and 6 more being made all have been made by me and my mate
6. Post a picture of a build of yours. (Optional)okay well i would show you some of my HG map called "mines" as the name suggests is is based in a mineshaft and a cave system also includes other underground systems and tunnels ( i made this by hand so it may not be ass good had i used world edit) BUT i cant cus my internets so weird and just wont upload them Sorry for this inconvinience

Attachments

AbelJauregui

Spectator
Reaction score
1. 5Hfanboy
2. 12 (Nearly 13 in a couple of months)
3. I want to help yall out because I really enjoy building, and building an arena on a server that I love and play on everyday would be an amazing experience for me.
4. My biggest build would have to be a house I made on my survival world.
5. Yes I do have experience, Because on my friends server we are making arenas for the survival games on her server and we are building an arena and are almost done with it.

MCGamerGod

Tribute
Reaction score
IGN: SirTydus
I am 15.5 years old
I want to help you out because recently after completing several large projects i am lsot for ideas and want to start something fresh and big.
. My biggest build is the mcsg featured map Ruins Of Tyria
I have built many arenas before that are currently played on mcsg pvpitup and uberminecraft

FLAMEdex

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
1. IGN: FLAMEdex
2. How old are you? 13. 14 in less than 2 months
3. Why do you want to help us out? I have always wanted to be in a build team and I feel this is the one for me! I feel like I want to give something back to the server by helping out building maps!
4. What is your biggest build? Building a giant church o_O Building a minigame map. (But I dunno where the save file went?)
5. Have you had experience of building a arena before? Yes, with my friend for the PMC contest. But sadly we never finished in time. Other than that I haven't really built any other maps.
6. Post a picture of a build of yours. Ill edit this later once I complete my house I started an hour ago. 65%

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci