• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Bugs

mikle00117

Tribute
Reaction score
Hello there,

Yes, I am here as I experience too much lag and I found several bugs. First of all, the MCSGv2 started lagging all of a sudden this week. The lag is mainly during PVP (I have 100MBps Internet). Also, a bug which has been fixed in MCSGv1 has come back - it's spectators breaking boats. It is VERY annoying when you try to sail away from a strong guy and specs break your boat as soon as you place it...

I really hope that most of the lag and bugs would be fixed as soon as possible.

Thank you for reading,
Michael

cleyhd

Tribute
Reaction score
Another bug is that my wins aren't being counted. I won 6 games, 3 in a row, and only none were counted.

JaysWing

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Another bug is that my wins aren't being counted. I won 6 games, 3 in a row, and only none were counted.
Yeah, it's happening to other members as well. I believe Edog786 and The_Great_Tito have it as well.

Hello there,

Yes, I am here as I experience too much lag and I found several bugs. First of all, the MCSGv2 started lagging all of a sudden this week. The lag is mainly during PVP (I have 100MBps Internet). Also, a bug which has been fixed in MCSGv1 has come back - it's spectators breaking boats. It is VERY annoying when you try to sail away from a strong guy and specs break your boat as soon as you place it...

I really hope that most of the lag and bugs would be fixed as soon as possible.

Thank you for reading,
Michael
I'm not experiencing any of these problems when I play, and I have worse internet than you. Try checking Steam to see if it is auto-updating. I'm sorry I could not be more helpful. :c

mikle00117

Tribute
Reaction score
I don't have Steam, I have downloaded Minecraft as a separate program...

RC_4777

Mockingjay
Reaction score
There are lots of bugs, they know, they're working on it. Patience young padawan.

BritishShoop

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Yeah, it's happening to other members as well. I believe Edog786 and The_Great_Tito have it as well.

I'm not experiencing any of these problems when I play, and I have worse internet than you. Try checking Steam to see if it is auto-updating. I'm sorry I could not be more helpful. :c
Minecraft isn't on Steam :L

duckluv321

District 13
Reaction score
Patience young MCSG'er. Patience. The Devs are working on it. Some bugs are simply NCP bugs, which MCSG can't do anything about, they have to wait for the NCP dev(s) to fix them.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci