• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Buggy Fallen Empire Spawn

Fiegfried

Spectator
Reaction score
So guys I was not able to find another post about that so I am just gonna leave it here!
Well I never had that much problems with it because the problem jsut occured when I spawned after my chest route all people were visible again but now the problem as it is.

The problem is following many players are invisible when spawning.
Basically I know from my friend I am not the only one who has the problem but it does not occure for everybody on the same player at the same time.

Btw. Because it doesn't just happen for me it is not a problem with my internet or my computer.
I think the problem is caused by the 2 different spawns because I do not have this problem on any other map!

Please try to fix that fast because last time I played I had a diamond sword and was killed by a dude with a stone sword just because I was not able to see him!!!

If neccesary I will make a video next time I play that map so everybody can see

Justin

Diamond
Reaction score
This has been happening forever, there is nothing we can do. You could try to /gf. But usually around half way you are start to see them again.
It's always a big problem since there are two spawns.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci