• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

SURVIVAL GAMES Bug when using gapples

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aldo1497

Diamond
Reaction score
Hey there, I´m Aldo1497 recently applied for mod I want to inform you, Administrators, that I have been nodded a bug at the moment of eating a gapple, when you are in any sg and you have more than one gapple in your hotbar and start eating one; at the moment we finish eating one automaticly you eat all of them like the fence glitch, you can run while you eat the gapples. I don´t know if it is legal or not because a mod named starwars almost ban me for that, he thought I was hacking and I was really not.

Thank You for the quick reply,
Aldo.

Canaan

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Yep, agreed. This should be fixed. Not only for a gapple, but for any kind of food when you eat a kind of food. For example, you have 8 bars of saturation and you eat one cookie, sometimes the cookie will automaticly eat as well. As for if it is bannable, it is not because everyone has the glitch and it was like the fence post glitch. Have a good day!

Pixelatorx2

Platinum
Reaction score
This isn't MCSG, this is Bukkit in general. I've been able to recreate this bug on multiple servers and it isn't just MCSG. Although this bug does exist.

kpwn243

Administrator
Reaction score
As I said in the other threads about this bug we are working on fixing it but this is a bukkit bug.

QA;TL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci