• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Bug Report -

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
First of all before I get twenty people calling me dumb for putting a bug report here, there's no different spot to post a bug report, which may or may not be worthy of a good feature suggestion.

So now that that's out of the way,
I wanted to discuss a bug that happened to me while recording. The map was Survival Games 4, the game just started. I realized I had a horrible start, out of all the stuff I grabbed, only a golden apple stayed in my inventory. I went up a hill and wanted to punch someone off the ladder. I usually don't fist people as it is a stupid thing to do, but I wasn't paying much attention. I noticed after I punched someone 3 times he died, this made me turn off my autopilot and I decided to use it to my advantadge. I was able to fist one more guy to death after that, and the game afterwards went like normal.

I hope this video will help MCSG to fix a bug, and if not I hope you guys at least had a bit of a laugh watching the video.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci