• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Broken auction system...

jefeperro

Diamond
Reaction score
So i put up two seperate auctions... a stack of iron blocks for $20000 and a stack of diamond blocks for $100000
Neither sold and at the end of the auction i was not given back my items.
Please help as i just lost 576 iron and diamonds...
This with the lag is enough to make me quit the survival server and go back to mcsg.

BetaPuffle

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
mhm, but sadly Jefe if you didnt get screenshots of the indecent, I dont think they can give you your diamonds..
Even if you have proof they don't give the stuff back well that's what Anster said to me :/

Ninga

District 13
Reaction score
Stupid glitch but it is just a game and try not to get mad when bullsh*t happens.

TaiserRY

Career
Reaction score
When I was in the nether and noone bought things from my auction, I didn't get my items back but when I typed /home I tped home and it said I have some items in a certain place (can't remember something like /stash) and I typed the command and I got it all back. maybe it's there?

BetaPuffle

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
When I was in the nether and noone bought things from my auction, I didn't get my items back but when I typed /home I tped home and it said I have some items in a certain place (can't remember something like /stash) and I typed the command and I got it all back. maybe it's there?
/collect

ThisJKid

Diamond
Reaction score
Same thing happened to me. I tried /collect but it said I had no items in stash.

chockadlad

District 13
Reaction score
I'd love if they could get a custom shop/auction plugin without queue, I personally <3 another raid/pvp setups . /buy 1 (item) (how much youre max will be willing to pay, if someone has a price above that they'll become notified) if you dont say (,ax price) it'll buy no matter what./sell (quantity) item (your price, if someone has already sold before itll become collected and wont be sold until it reaches the price you chose, if ever) /price (quantity) item self explanatory. Maybe they can add a /collect to get back things that didn't sell.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci