• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Bring Back V1? {Poll}

Do you like V2 Yes or No?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

HaydenDoesGames

Platinum
Reaction score
Hi guys!

I've been talking to my friends about v2 and most of themdo don't like, I wanna see a poll of the people that do like and that do not :D

RelentlessForce

Diamond
Reaction score
As the staff have previously said, it has just been released and they are still ironing out the bugs. I know playing the game at the moment and finding bugs and what not can be frustrating. Once majority of the bugs have been fixed it will make the experience a whole lot more enjoyable.

YourAverageTiger

i control this entire operation
Reaction score
This thread is unacceptable. MCGamer will not revert back to V1:

They have been working for a long time on this. They had 10+ hours to set up the servers, and now they are still squashing bugs. Now let me tell you this: They worked hard for something they are not paid for. This is done volunteeringly. They have spent time and hours fixing this and now they have come to make the best update ever. I have said this and would like this thread to be reviewed by staff. I have reported this thread. Thanks, and enjoy.

ViolentKitten

Platinum
Reaction score
Hello there.

We are sorry to hear that you and your friends are disappointed with the new update. There are currently quite a few bugs as V2 is still in its Beta stages, but rest assured they will be fixed soon.

V1 will never return as the developers have put a lot of effort into the update, and this is only happening so your experience can be better on our server.

TL.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci