• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

BRING BACK THE COMMUNITY FOR EU!

Reaction score
Hello guys! I'm churchy, an old time player who joined in V2!
You all have to admit that the old system for the hub was so much better?
Well we should have it back. I know it causes lots of lag on the hub... But EU does not have that many players anyway so we should all be put in one hub!

For now! When you join MCSG Join hub 1

Leave a comment if you agree

Start The Trend - #BringBackMCSG'sCommunity

Last edited:

Eruzia

Diamond
Reaction score
#EatLotsOfCookies (I don't really care about hubs, it's the maps and gameplay that matters, soz)

DerpyDash11

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
That's not that long... I played over two years ago <3 Soon marks my 2 year anniversary on the forums!

Zacharoutio

Moderator | Mapping Team
Reaction score
I like this, I think it will help revive this community a little bit. But there will be some drawbacks.
- A LOT OF LAG, and no matter how good the community gets we don't want people hassling staff and developers, because of this.
- FLAME WARS, in a hub with free chat this big, it is only a matter of time before a flame war starts.
- CHAT SPAM, if you want to speak to someone it will be hard. The chat will be constant with so many people in a free chat hub.

Just some drawbacks of it.

Mango

Mega Nonce.
Reaction score
I did like it when everyone was in the same hub, but I guess it would be a bit of a pain for the staff to try and recreate that for the reasons Zach already stated. I guess I'll always be joining hub one. :p

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci