• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Brendan's Goodbye Letter.

McBestBrendan

Diamond
Reaction score
Henry: Your the best person I have ever met on this game and I wish too talk to you soon, and I hope you be gg 10ing everyone next time I see you. :)
Cory: Your an awesome person. I hope your so well in life. You have been the best clan owner ever. man and I still gg 10'ed you :)
Pyro: I never thought you would be on this list, but you made me find these great people. And I would like to thank you for asking for me to join #ArtOfPvP.
Gamer: You were a really great person, And made me a better pvper. Hope you have a great life.
Jessie: Jessie you were a really great singer and person even though I only met you for 2 weeks hope you have a great life.
Dylan: You were an a** at times xD. banning me on the TeamSpeak and what not, but you were always a nice person even though you didn't act like it.

I'm sorry if I didn't add anyone else, but I will still remember you later in life and now. You will always be in my memories and life. I hope you all the greatest. And Good luck with your own life. Now it's time to live my life.

Attachments

PimpHank

Diamond
Reaction score
Forever and Always Brendan <3 You'll be missed!

McBestBrendan

Diamond
Reaction score
Guy's It's not my time yet so I am not leaving.

I already know everyone's reaction.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci