• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Breeze Island and SG4

Radiated_aPPLES

Spectator
Reaction score
I am tired of playing Breeze Island and SG4 over and over and over again. For the past 3 day I haven't played any other maps. I suggest that a vote cap system should be in place. It will prevent someone from voting for the same map too many times (this will not affect donors). Who else agrees with me?

Zeno

Platinum
Reaction score
Expanding this idea please. It isn't quite clear to me what this 'vote cap' is

DerpyDash11

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
TOTALLY - I Agree. these maps were fun but now overplayed :(
Chad - MAKE THIS HAPPEN

slasherxtreme

District 13
Reaction score
If the majority of the people want to play those maps then let them. That's why we have a voting system and if you restrict what people can vote for then you kind of defeat the purpose of the voting system.

Radiated_aPPLES

Spectator
Reaction score
Well the maps are meant to be played and so far I've seen only 2 maps played out of how many?

Reaction score
It's not just your opinion sir, its the many other people that wanna play too. Sory, nothing they can do!

Radiated_aPPLES

Spectator
Reaction score
Ya'll aren't getting the point anyway they shoud make map specific servers. For example a server will only play Solar Frost, while anonother will only play SG1.

Zeno

Platinum
Reaction score
Ya'll aren't getting the point anyway they shoud make map specific servers. For example a server will only play Solar Frost, while anonother will only play SG1.
No. This will cause servers to be constantly full, and others empty and sucking up money.

Reaction score
No. This will cause servers to be constantly full, and others empty and sucking up money.
Soo, true, plus if you're not a donor...good luck trying to enter a server with a specified map that everyone is trying to get into =/ Just saying...way too many people will be joining those kinds of servers. Couldnt have said it better Zeno

Reaction score
Mhmm, now this thread is resolved (i think) i would say..close? isnt there another thread on the same topic?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci