• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Breeze Island 2....Invis people?

jared451

Survivor
Reaction score
K, so I've played on Breeze Island 2 now for like 4 games and I noticed that some people are invisible. AND I WAS KILLED 3/4 GAMES BY THOSE INVISIBLE PEOPLE! FML... So I was wondering if anyone had any tips on how to kill an invisible player. plz :3

Reactions: Ali

Mayra

Platinum
Reaction score
I would but I absolutely suck at Fns. And I also think if you did light them on fire, it would still be invisible ._.
Also, it doesn't help that a lot of the map is water. Anyway this happened to a friend of mine too earlier...

Nintendonuts

Diamond
Reaction score
K, so I've played on Breeze Island 2 now for like 4 games and I noticed that some people are invisible. AND I WAS KILLED 3/4 GAMES BY THOSE INVISIBLE PEOPLE! FML... So I was wondering if anyone had any tips on how to kill an invisible player. plz :3
Rather not play the map until it gets fixed (which I'm sure they are working on it) or team. Whenever my friend and I encounter an invisible person we run to each other, the odds of him being invisible for both of us are slimmer, and we've never been in a Breeze Island 2 game where we both couldn't see someone.

tommat6000

Experienced
Reaction score
Happens whenever I play on the map, I jump in water and hit them with a rod, then aim my hits exactly at where the rod was less than 1 second ago. The hits never register, and I'm dead 2 seconds later..

OwenScottMC

Survivor
Reaction score
To have the other play become visible you to get the person out of your loaded chunks. :3 So the best strategy is trying to get as far away as possible. When you return they should be visible! Hope this helped :p

tommat6000

Experienced
Reaction score
To have the other play become visible you to get the person out of your loaded chunks. :3 So the best strategy is trying to get as far away as possible. When you return they should be visible! Hope this helped :p
Oh awesome, thanks :)

Nintendonuts

Diamond
Reaction score
On breeze island 2, I've seen people invisible one half of the game and visible the next half. I'm facepalming so hard right now. >_<

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci