• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Break Vines

MinecraftDessert

Spectator
Reaction score
Yes, When you see this you probably think its a natural. The thing is, in-game lots of people forget about it. Just by breaking vines, you can slow down you chaser and possibly get away. HOWEVER if he is in hot pursuit, do not try this, for is will probably lead to your death.

VeeZa

District 13
Reaction score
It's a good strategy but I never climb vines or ladders while getting chased it's just not a good idea because it slows you down if your pursuer is close enough to you, you will die almost for sure. Why would this result in your own death?

Zeno

Platinum
Reaction score
It's a good strategy but I never climb vines or ladders while getting chased it's just not a good idea because it slows you down if your pursuer is close enough to you, you will die almost for sure. Why would this result in your own death?
Because of what you just said :p

VeeZa

District 13
Reaction score
Because of what you just said :p
But he said if your enemy is not in hot pursuit it will probably result in your own death if you break the vines.

XxGagaxX

District 13
Reaction score
But he said if your enemy is not in hot pursuit it will probably result in your own death if you break the vines.
He means if they are in hot pursuit, being close to you, don't do it as you have to stop for a few seconds, enabling them to catch you up.

My opinion is that hitting them off (if you can spare the hearts) and then attempting to use this strategy is more effective.

VeeZa

District 13
Reaction score
He means if they are in hot pursuit, being close to you, don't do it as you have to stop for a few seconds, enabling them to catch you up.

My opinion is that hitting them off (if you can spare the hearts) and then attempting to use this strategy is more effective.
Oh okay, sorry I read it wrong.

ScrewYouGumby2

Diamond
Reaction score
Well, if you think about it you give up about 5-7 seconds of chase time to climb up some vines and then break them. If your chaser is that far away you can just keep running.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci