• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

BoxOfCreeps - Moderator Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

BoxOfCreeps

Spectator
Reaction score
Your name: Sam
Your age: 14 (Todays my Birthday!)
Your Minecraft username: BoxOfCreeps
Do you have any MCBans? (If so, explain): I'm clean!
Past administration or moderation experiences: Well, I own a "OK" Minecraft server! (Has about a solid 10-30 people in it) So I understand what it takes to Moderate a server!
How would you punish players for breaking the rules?: It depends on what they do! If they do a minor thing, like spam, or use all caps, I will warn he/she two times, the third time, I will ban them for 2days. But if they are Swearing or threatening the server or other players I will ban them for 1 week.
Why do you believe you are qualified to be a moderator?: I own a server. And I understand how far is too far! And I have been a proud member of MCSG for about 2yrs now!
In what ways would your presence benefit our staff team?: I will prevent spams and foul languge to taint the amazing experiance that is MCSG!
Do you have the ability to record video?: Yes, I own a copy of Fraps
Do you own a microphone?: Yes (Logitech G35)
How much time a week are you willing to donate to help moderate our forums and servers?: I play about 5hrs a day In the server, but I have access to the forms or the internet at all time!
Where are you located? (Time zone): Illinois. Central time zone.

I, Sam a.k.a. BoxOfCreeps, accept the responsibilities by donating my own time by watching over the MCSG Community and agree that any mistake or action not approved by the administration could result in permanent ban or removal from the website.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci