• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Bow Spammers

MrGoodBoy10

Tribute
Reaction score
so I've been in many battlegrounds and SG where people call me a bow spammer. whats the big deal?
It's part of the game isn't it I mean it's like sword. If u can't get to the, then work on dodging arrows and using the bow. Everyone has different Pvp preferences so don't insult people like you suck at sword or so but respect people
Peace~

OGMacro

Survivor
Reaction score
so I've been in many battlegrounds and SG where people call me a bow spammer. whats the big deal?
It's part of the game isn't it I mean it's like sword. If u can't get to the, then work on dodging arrows and using the bow. Everyone has different Pvp preferences so don't insult people like you suck at sword or so but respect people
Peace~
Just ignore those people, it's part of this wonderful community we have. People r always lik dud ur ping op, nice hax enjoy ban?!!!
*Bow spamming does take sum skill as well*

logan

Survivor
Reaction score
who needs to bowspam if u have good ping????

PDPM

Tribute
Reaction score
Just ignore them because it's part of the game; you must win with everything that you have (except hacking of course :p). If they continue to say it just say: 'There's nothing wrong with bow spamming, why don't you stop "sword spamming"' xD

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci