• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Bounty?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wojciech10

Spectator
Reaction score
How does the system work? Like if people put bounty on you do you get the points when u win, and if u put bounty on people how does it work? Can someone type all this out for me or link me to somewere? Been looking around cant find it, im probably just retarted and cant find it :).

the_french_guy

Experienced
Reaction score
when you are a spectator and you want somebody to get killed you do the cmd (that i dont know) and you put a minimum of 10 points to the player then if somebody kills the player you put a bounty on it will take the number of bounty points that you put of your points.
I guess 3crowns gonna get a lot of it.

i am rushing i am not ment to be on forums so if u dont understand let another player explaine :)

Wojciech10

Spectator
Reaction score
Do you get something if the guy gets killed that u put bounty on orrr?

Firedog150

Career
Reaction score
Do you get something if the guy gets killed that u put bounty on orrr?
No.

Bounty IS NOT betting. You are putting your points on someone that you want to be targeted by the other players. Whoever kills that person will receive the points for killing them and the points that were put on his head. If the person with the bounty wins, the points simply disappear.

You will NEVER gain points by using bounty and you will only be refunded if they log out.

Gagaking

Survivor
Reaction score
Yeah. I found that out the hard way. 200 point bounty as I thought It was like betting..... FAIL.

afusinatto

Spectator
Reaction score
No.

Bounty IS NOT betting. You are putting your points on someone that you want to be targeted by the other players. Whoever kills that person will receive the points for killing them and the points that were put on his head. If the person with the bounty wins, the points simply disappear.

You will NEVER gain points by using bounty and you will only be refunded if they log out.
Clearest explanation I've seen yet. Thank you! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci