• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Bounty Glitch?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Justin Tung

Spectator
Reaction score
I someone I chased had a bounty of 480 points, and when I killed him I only got five points. When I died the person who put the bounty was still there and told me he lost his points but I didn't get the bounty points. May an admin please fix this glitch.

Thanks,
-Justin

Nezloe

Spectator
Reaction score
Its true, I was the person who put bounty on the guy he was going to kill. I put 480 points because I had about 1400 points and I didnt want that much, so I put 480 for bounty on someone. He killed the guy, and when I checked, he only had about 440 points (what he started with) now I only have 955 points. I dont know if this is a bug or that he killed the person too fast but it said that the bounty was set on the person.

Dean

Career
Reaction score
Our lead developer for the plugin has been away on holiday. This problem has been noted and will be fixed as soon as possible!

Dean

Career
Reaction score
If you can prove it and show it to an Administrator, yes. Otherwise no, because people can just say they didn't get a bounty and lie.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci