• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Boosters and Hackers [Message for Mods]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Picklez

Platinum
Reaction score
can u mods actually join games and ban hackers/boosters instead of just sitting down in the hub socializing with the community

Vigilo

District 13
Reaction score
Hey CptPicklez! :)

There are already much people who make a thread about rule-breakers after the Leaderboard Update... (So I'll answer you the same as I did on other threads about this topic)

You are right, the amount of hackers increased with the Leaderboard Update. I can tell you that the staff team and much community members are working hard to get rid of them and make the servers clean. Unfortunately, a problem like this can't be solved in one day or so, but don't worry; the rule-breakers will definitely be dealt with.

Also YOU can help with cleaning the servers and get rid of all these rule-breakers. If you see a hacker you can report him with /report, or you can record the hacker and make a Report Abuse here:http://www.minecraftsurvivalgames.com/forums/Report/ . Make sure you use this thread if you are going to make Report Abuses:http://www.minecraftsurvivalgames.com/threads/report-abuse-templates.6742/

Hopefully you will help the community! Have a great day! :D

QA;TL? KiDDPixeL Ceroria MattGlowstone

Crafterr

Platinum
Reaction score
Believe it or not, we are actually in more games than you may think. Most of the time we are trying to get evidence of the hacker (Yes, we have to get evidence too) before we can actually ban. Also be sure to take advantage of /report and/or recording the hacker yourself and posting an Abuse Report.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci