• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Blunt's MCSG Story!

Blunt

Gold
Reaction score
Well it all started off when i was on an old rusty PC,
One day i gave up on Minecraft trickshotting. I came to the conclusion that i needed to quit so basically i quit Minecraft trickshotting and i felt happy once i did it. Minecraft trickshotting was hard to hit clips and it was a hard task for me when i was a little boy.

One night i went into my brothers bedroom and sat on his bed and watched him play this game called Hungergames, I said to him ''Hey that looks cool!'' and he replied back to me ''Its so much fun'' so i said can i have a shot? and he said ''Yeah sure just let me finish this game'' so i waited and waited until eventually he died. He let me sit in his chair and compete against some people in a PVP battle, It was hard for me to win a game on my brother XxLJxX's account so i said to my mother ''Mum can i please get a Minecraft account?'' and she said ''Yes sure!'' so she bought me one. I did not have a good computer at the time and that made me not be able to play on the MCSG server because i was really laggy (FPS WISE).

So one day for christmas i asked my mum if i could buy a good desktop computer and she said yes so one christmas we headed off to Harvey Norman and we found a awesome computer that i liked. So we ended up buying that computer and i went home and set it up my new awesome computer and i downloaded Minecraft and i started play this server called MCSG. I got the ip off XxLJxX and i started playing with him and @awesomedal14 we played together for a few months and than i started adding people on skype.

I ended up wanting to be in a clan and than i got invited into a clan called RawR and i applied for that and than i did get accepted so i played with the RawR clan and we loved playing together.
I ended up closing that so i made a clan called Cyber AU after that. I recruited some cool members and we never did a clan war. I disbanded that and i quit clans for about a few months and than i applied for a clan called Rebels AU and i got declined because i did not match the requirements. So after that i made a clan called Ravens AU and we did heaps of clan battles and we had a good winning and loosing ratio. I ended up disbanding that and making a new clan called Devine AU that went really far but than heaps of people left it because other clans came into the AU community and took all my members.

A few months after that i applied for Phoenix but i was hated and no-one liked me. So i got sad and i felt like quiting but than i asked for one more chance to be friends and act mature. So most of them said yes so i felt really happy after that and i got pretty exited because i was aloud to change and be nice to people. I still did not get into Phoenix and i didnt understand why but i said to my self ''Its just a game''.
So where it comes down to is here being an Owner of Devine AU again and playing MCSG happily.

People that have Sweg:

@N1NJAMANpro - Friends since the start <3
@_Dusky_ - The trackpad king
@darkai202 - Fishing rod master
@Kytria - Eats to many Tacos
@badbob555 - Being a goodbob555
@gianteye123 - Having a big eye
@Damoisawesome - His name is true
@yozy3 - Being to sexy
@ElliotElite - Being a good youtuber <3
@ToeKnee - Coming on my journey <3

Hope you enjoyed!

Last edited:

yozy3

AHAHAHAHAHAHA
Reaction score
HA GAA jokes we friends now <3

Carz

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Cool story bro. Has the perfect amount of dragons.

N1NJAMANpro

Platinum
Reaction score
Hey Blunticuss Me And You Were Friends Since We Were Noobs And Im Not Even Mentiond ;(

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci