• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Blood On The Dance Floor Band Member, Dahvie Vanity...

What are you doing right now?

• Foruming

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Breathing

• Killing People (Hopefully in MCSG)

• Homework

• Nothing

• Reading

• Total voters
Reaction score
(If this thread seems too inappropriate or explicit for these forums/community, please take it down. I don't want to break any rules.)

So I have been reading about this band Blood On The Dance Floor, specifically one of the members, Dahvie Vanity.
Here's photo so you know what we're talking about

He has been accused by any people of rape and molestation of minors, generally 13-15 years old. He is apparently using his fame to do whatever he wants, whether it is illegal or not. He then denies all of these accusations against him and even bullies the people who posted them.
For example, here's a video of 2 band members, one being Dahvie Vanity, making fun of an 11 year old girl whom they(he?) were having sexual relations with.

I find it infuriating that this man has been able to evade the police simply because of his fame and his fan loyalty. I don't expect anything to change by me posting this, but I still want people to know about it.

Now, here is a long article about him. It contains all the above things I have posted, along with many more.
Be warned. This article is highly disturbing, and made even me feel uncomfortable reading it. Proceed with caution.

http://truthaboutdahvie.tumblr.com/post/40316532001/dahvie-vanity-allegation-roundup

BetaPuffle

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
My sister loves this band and would never believe this stuff truly disgusting

duckluv321

District 13
Reaction score
What a pig. That is really all I have to say. This is absolutely disgusting.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci